Thanks for choosing Rosebud Boxes to help your party bloom.
Definitions by Law: By Owner, We, Us and Our we mean the supplier of the goods, Rosebud Boxes. You or Your means the Customer hiring the Goods. Goods means all equipment hired by Us to the Customer.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The agreement for the hire of goods is between Rosebud Boxes LLC and the Customer.
2. Payment must be received in full at the time of booking. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the event date will receive a 50% refund of the full cost. Cancellations within 7 days of the event date will not receive a refund.
3. All hired goods remain the property of Rosebud Boxes LLC. The Customer is responsible for the hired goods during the period of hire.
4. Loss of and damages to hired goods will be charged at full replacement value and delivery to Rosebud Boxes LLC. No substitute item will be accepted by Rosebud Boxes LLC, unless Rosebud Boxes LLC determines to accept such substitute item in its sole discretion.
5. Rosebud Boxes LLC will inform The Customer within 14 days, in writing of any damages, loss of items and costs concerning any of the Hired Goods. An invoice will be sent outlining amount of damage and costs.
6. Charges will be made for any damaged goods including goods that have been scratched, burned, holes, rips and tears, candle wax, grease marks, deep staining that cannot be removed, or any other damage that in our opinion diminishes the value of the goods.
7. Charges will also be made for replacement boxes if the delivery box is damaged or lost.
8. Goods must be ready for collection at the agreed location at the correct date and time. A charge of $50 will be made for an aborted delivery/collection by Rosebud Boxes LLC where the customer is at fault, as determined by Rosebud Boxes LLC in its sole discretion.
9. Goods must be packed in the boxes they were delivered in.
10. Hire periods will be no longer than 24 hours unless agreed at the time of booking.
11. Any collections that are to be made on the same day after 7pm will be charged a surcharge of $50, unless waived by us in our sole discretion.
12. Damaged goods remain the property of Rosebud Boxes LLC.
13. If goods are not returned at the end of the agreed hire period, Rosebud Boxes LLC retains the right to charge for:
The cost of replacement goods to honor any bookings where the goods are required.
The cost of replacement goods where hired items are permanently not returned.
14. All replacement goods will be charged at the cost of goods including delivery.
15. WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN ASSURANCES OF PRODUCT SALABILITY, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND COMPLIANCE FROM THE MANUFACTURERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE HIRE OF GOODS FROM ROSEBUD BOXES LLC.
16. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the hire of goods, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The arbitration hearing will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (”AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
17. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Rosebud Boxes LLC.
18. Sarah Rose will deliver the box to you at a mutually agreed time on the day of the party, and will collect it again either later that day or the day after. Boxes can be left in a safe, covered place for me to collect, as long as we have discussed this beforehand. Delivery and collection are included in the price of the booking. Sarah can also stay and set up the party if you would prefer (to be booked in advance).
Party boxes are available for delivery to the following areas; Westport, Wilton, Weston, Easton, Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien and Fairfield. For delivery outside of these areas please contact us.
We hold full Public Liability Insurance.
By making a booking with Rosebud Boxes LLC you agree to the above terms and conditions.